It’s been quite a nightmare travelling during the pandemic but here are some quick tips to make your journey easier.
Travelling to USA
1. Download VeriFLY App
2. Book your Fit-Fly PCR Test – test within at least two days before you fly. – check government website as these requirements always change.
3. Order your Antigen Test which you’ll also use 48hrs prior to flying back to the U.K
4. Book your Day 2 Test for when you return to the U.K. you’ll be required to take this PCR test and confirm it on your passenger locator form.
5. Use airline discount codes as it can be quite costly
6. To avoid stress make sure to have this all in order a week in advance
7. VeriFLY makes everything simpler as it’s a checklist to ensure you have all the required travel certificates including your vaccination passport
8. Don’t forget to Download your Vaccination Passport as you’ll need to show this in some places such as restaurants, art galleries etc
9. Also don’t forget your travel passport
10. Good luck & have fun