If you’re constantly on the go or enjoy listening to talk shows I’m sure you’d enjoy a good podcast as much as I do. One thing I can promise is that my recommendations are not biased since I don’t have a podcast nor am I associated to any. These are not in any particular order of preference….
1. Halfcast Podcast – Discusses a range of topics such as music, life experiences, business & current affairs.
2. 90s Baby Show – Versatile topics, light hearted, usually with a guest on the show, great humour and discussions on life experiences.
3. Hip Hop Saved my Life – Hosted by Romesh Ranganathan, usually with a guest discusses their career journey & rap / hip hop influences. If you love rap or hip hop you don’t want to miss out on this podcast.
4. Feel Better Live Better with Dr Chatterjee – Covers different subjects on health and wellness, including topics on mental well-being.
5. The Receipts Podcasts – Hosted by three intelligent & beautiful women, with great humour, covers relationships & girly conversations